2020 Fall Indoor Volleyball Clinics Series
Monument Volleyball is pleased to announce our 2020 Fall Indoor Volleyball Clinics Series. In the absence of High School Volleyball this fall, we are creating a two month clinics program built around skills development through game play for boys and girls ages 12-18.
Here are the details:
1. The Fall Indoor Volleyball Clinics Series will run on Mondays and Thursdays, 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm, from August 31, 2020 through October 29, 2020, at The Fairfax Sportsplex.
2. The format will be for athletes to sign up on a weekly basis for individual sessions at a cost of $30 per session, with a maximum of 12 athletes per court allowed to register.
3. Online registration will open weekly on Thursday evenings for the following week of sessions. Payment must be made online at the time of registration via credit card or debit card.
4. Skills covered will include passing, hitting, setting, blocking, serving, and game strategy. Skills will be taught through game play experiences.
5. In addition to skills clinics, we would like to have approximately two scrimmages scheduled each month either within the athletes in this program, or between teams of athletes of this program and teams from other programs in the area.
6. Athletes must have a current USA Volleyball registration. If your membership registration number ends in "20", then you are registered from the 2019-2020 season until October 31, 2020. If you do not have a current registration, you must register for the 2020-2021 season beginning on September 1, 2020. If you are a CHRVA member, go to CHRVA Registration to find your membership number. If you are not at current member, you can go there to renew or register for membership.
Here are the Health Precautions in use:
1. Athletes must wear a face mask when entering the gym and moving within the facility outside of the playing areas. Spectators are not allowed in the facility.
2. Athletes' temperatures will be taken at the door at every clinic. Anyone with an elevated temperature will not be admitted.
3. A COVID screening questionnaire must be completed at every clinic in order to be admitted.
4. A COVID waiver must be completed and electronically signed in order to register for a clinic.
5. There will be no more than 12 athletes and 2 coaches per court.
6. Athletes are responsible for maintaining six foot social distancing guidelines at all times possible.
7. Hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter the playing area and should be reapplied during any breaks, and when returning to the playing area.
8. Coaches will wear face masks during breaks/discussion times.
9. All equipment will be sanitized between sessions.
10. All participants must provide their own water - water fountains will not be in operation.
Registration is Open Below!!!
8253A Backlick Road #951
|Newington, VA 22122|